Fernand web application is now responsive and scales for both tablets and smartphone screens. While most users access Fernand on their desktop, it’s common to respond quickly to a conversation on the go. The experience is much better now, but please note that this is an ongoing process, and we’ll improve the experience over time.
We’ve also fixed several issues and optimized flows.
- Added the ability to Compose new emails and start conversations from scratch
- Fixed a problem when an email bounced in a loop in multiple-recipients conversation
- Refreshed our inbox zero imagery for even better “Woah” effects
- Fixed a bug with our Snooze action in smart snippets
- Fixed a bug where invoices wouldn’t load properly in the billing section
- Improved the experience of pasting images in the editor
- Customized the error message when OpenAI’s API is over capacity
- 55 other minor bug fixes 🎉