Two-factor authentication is an additional security feature that requires a unique code to be entered in addition to your password each time you log in to Fernand. As usual, this comes with no paywall, no “Upgrade to activate 2FA”. Security shouldn’t be an upsell.
To activate two-factor authentication for your account, head over to Settings → Security and follow the steps to get started.
We’ve also fixed several minor issues with this release
- Now possible to create Linear issues without a description
- Attaching and unattaching Linear issues is now instantaneous
- Bonjour → Start with urgent tickets now loops in your queue properly
- Fixed the parsing of emails causing too many line breaks
- Fixed an issue with Calendly invites email parsing
- Added the ability to delete specific messages, or conversations
- 12 other small fixes