We pushed a major revamp of the Smart Snippets on production today. The most significant improvement is the introduction of the ability to send data using webhooks. You can use it to send a message, update a customer’s attributes in your CRM, or take just about any action on a customer that you’d want to do.
You can choose between different call types, including
DELETE. You can also now specify up to 4 custom headers with a name/value pair.
We’ve also fixed several issues and optimized flows.
- Ability to set a custom
FROMname for automated emails and replies, including the use of variables like organization or agent name
- Fixed an infinite loop in our Websocket implementation
- Pasting an image in the editor now adapts automatically for high-density displays like Retina screens
- Clearly labeled the “Open” status in the conversation sidebar for related tickets
- Better UX of the DNS verification to avoid confusion due to propagation issues
- Show / Hide the events in a conversation using CMD+E
- Increased the max size of attachments
- 18 other minor bug fixes